Sunday, September 25, 2005

Too sick to cook and probably to blog

I think this is the first time I have had to cancel a dinner because I was sick. After receiving a diagnosis of Bronchitis and high fever I asked the doctor what she thought of the idea of cooking and serving dinner to 18 students. After rolling her eyes she said no. Forget about whether I would harm myself - I was too contagious.

Well I could least get off a couple of blogs, based on past creativity.. But now I am blogged out. Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully the antibuitucs will be winning the battle with the bacteria that have been feasting on me, by then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well--maybe the students could make you some soup instead?

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seek a holistic practioner to alleviate your health problems.
Believe me, it works.
Your body is rpbably telling you to slow down and rest.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long have you been at your business coaching fort small worth job? Are you good at business coaching fort small worth? Could you help other businesses that are just starting out get up to speed? Then you are a qualified consultant! And of course, that's only one way to share your knowledge. "How To Start Your Own Coaching/Consulting Business" is my well researched business coaching fort small worth, online webite that you can read and learn at your leisure.
Hope you visit ...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home