Thursday, December 23, 2010

the Nicest Guy at AU?

Some weeks ago a reporter from AU's student newspaper, the Eagle, stopped by to do a story on my “Decade in the Dorms.” To my great surprise, not long after, my picture filled the front page of the November 8th issue with the headline, “The Nicest Guy at AU?” (Note the question mark?) I am flattered, of course, that the reporter came away with that impression and her editor agreed. I have the page posted on my bulletin board where I can view it each day as I leave for my office, to teach a class or do other university business. The Nicest Guy at AU?: others must judge whether the label is deserved, but checking the page out each morning does give me something to live up to.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Eric said...

Definitely deserved, John!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would have to concur.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home