Monday, November 29, 2004

Home for the holidays revisited

· Everybody I have spoken with, since returning on Sunday night said they had a great thanksgiving and seemed to genuinely mean it. That goes for me as well. I picked up my amazing 93 year old father on Wednesday morning. We shared driving chores and his driving seems to be excellent still. There was also plenty of time for the long conversations that I treasure and will always be fond memories.

· I also picked up another cold which cause me to almost completely lose my voice – a terrible thing for a Professor! Beginning on Sunday I could only whisper or croak, which was particularly problematic since this is the week for “one on one” meetings with CTE managers. But I did have some frozen chicken soup, thanks to the kindness of Anderson Hall anonymous donors at the time of my last cold. It was my dinner this evening and tasted wonderful. Thank you again!

· I still haven’t finished the AV department budget. This is my post Thanksgiving ‘term paper’ assignment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog/site related to **Christmas** I'm going to add your

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a custom t shirt designcompany called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home